1. I have 25GB of free online data storage.
2. I can create, view, and edit an Excel spreadsheet, Word document, and a PowerPoint presentation.
3. My OneNote digital notebook goes where I go. From my Ipad to desktop, this is where I keep all my Deacon to-do notes up to date.
4. It is easy to upload documents, share them with others, and even allow editing permissions.
5. When I snap a picture with my Windows phone, it gets saved automatically to my Skydrive account as well as my phone.
Skydrive is a online data storage “cloud” service from Microsoft. Sign up today and receive 7GB of free online data storage. Recently Microsoft changed the storage capacity from 25GB to 7GB. Still, hard to complain when it’s free.
TIP-From Word, PowerPoint, or Excel 2010 you can save files directly from the software to skydrive after signing in. Click File–>Save and Send–>Save to Web. Sign in with your Skydrive username and password and choose the folder you want to save it in.
So to get started with your account today, visit www.skydrive.com.