- How to Use Excel Traffic Lights with Conditional Formatting Dates
- Create a Countdown Timer With Dates in Excel
- Income and Expense Monthly Budget Excel Workbook
- Use the Pens Tab in Word to Quickly "Pen" Your Signature
- How to format dates that are over 1 year old to turn red in Excel using conditional formatting.
Category Archives: OneDrive
I’m excited to share with you a video demo on how I back up and view my pictures using my Microsoft OneDrive account. Advertisements
Microsoft OneNote is a software program that is a family member of Microsoft Office. There is a paid version and a free version. The paid version is bundled with your Office subscription of Office 365 or the installed desktop version of … Continue reading
I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!
Locate and download the student training files I use in class. Click here to search and download the training files. They are located in my shared public OneDrive folders.
Easily create and share documents with others using Microsoft OneDrive. OneDrive starts out with 7GB of free online storage for use. Once you have the free account you can upload documents and pictures. Then share the documents you want with others. Create … Continue reading