- How to Use Excel Traffic Lights with Conditional Formatting Dates
- Income and Expense Monthly Budget Excel Workbook
- How to format dates that are over 1 year old to turn red in Excel using conditional formatting.
- Use the Pens Tab in Word to Quickly "Pen" Your Signature
- Create a Countdown Timer With Dates in Excel
Category Archives: Training Files
Hey Friends, As you know, I love reading, both for business and personal. Since I’ve started my business in May I have read many influential books some which includes: Larry Burkett’s Business by the Book Essentialism by Greg McKeown Strengths … Continue reading
Locate and download the student training files I use in class. Click here to search and download the training files. They are located in my shared public OneDrive folders.
I started my blog http://www.stevechasedocs.wordpress.com two years ago. The purpose of this document is to share with you how I started mine and give you a set up guide so you can begin writing your first blog posts. It is … Continue reading
Here are some of my SkyDrive links to download my Microsoft Office training files. The folder is set for public, which means you can access the files from any machine with Internet. Click here to download all my files. Click one … Continue reading