- How to Use Excel Traffic Lights with Conditional Formatting Dates
- Income and Expense Monthly Budget Excel Workbook
- How to format dates that are over 1 year old to turn red in Excel using conditional formatting.
- Use the Pens Tab in Word to Quickly "Pen" Your Signature
- Create a Countdown Timer With Dates in Excel
Category Archives: Videos
The Vlookup function is an awesome function. It looks up information in a table where you have defined the lookup value in the left-most column of the table. In this video I share how to use it with an IF … Continue reading
The People Graph is an Excel 2013/2016 Add-In which makes graphic style charts. Find this command in the Add-Ins group of the Insert tab. Below is a video demonstration.
In this post, I am going to explain how to connect Visio shapes. You can connect to the shape or to its connection point.
In this video, I will demo how to format rows with red formatting if the date has been more than a year old. I will use the DATEDIF function to work within the conditional formatting rules.
In this video, I will demo how to create an Excel PivotTable. This PivotTable will have Slicers and Timeline filters as well as a PivotTable chart.
This video will share with you how to search for cells within Excel’s find command and then select all the contents simultaneously. In the video, I show you how to delete all rows that contain the same value. I use … Continue reading