- How to Use Excel Traffic Lights with Conditional Formatting Dates
- Income and Expense Monthly Budget Excel Workbook
- How to format dates that are over 1 year old to turn red in Excel using conditional formatting.
- Use the Pens Tab in Word to Quickly "Pen" Your Signature
- Create a Countdown Timer With Dates in Excel
Tag Archives: charts
In this post I will share with you how to link an Excel chart to a PowerPoint presentation. This is helpful when you expect changes to be made to the Excel chart and you want to have your audience view … Continue reading
Step 1: Gather your data and enter it in a list format (without blank rows). Step 2: Click on a cell that is within the group you wish to chart, then click the Insert Tab–>Pie button. Pick a choice from 2D … Continue reading