- How to Use Excel Traffic Lights with Conditional Formatting Dates
- Income and Expense Monthly Budget Excel Workbook
- How to format dates that are over 1 year old to turn red in Excel using conditional formatting.
- Use the Pens Tab in Word to Quickly "Pen" Your Signature
- Create a Countdown Timer With Dates in Excel
Tag Archives: Screen Recorder
Have you ever needed to create a video with narrations of your computer screen? In this post I will explain how to do that using the desktop Windows versions of PowerPoint 2013 or 2016. This new feature in PowerPoint is a great … Continue reading
With PowerPoint 2013 or 2016, you can create screen recordings and then save video as an mp4 format. First you will need to get Office Mix for free. Once you download Office Mix, your PowerPoint Ribbon Mix tab will look like … Continue reading