- How to Use Excel Traffic Lights with Conditional Formatting Dates
- Create a Countdown Timer With Dates in Excel
- Income and Expense Monthly Budget Excel Workbook
- Use the Pens Tab in Word to Quickly "Pen" Your Signature
- How to format dates that are over 1 year old to turn red in Excel using conditional formatting.
Tag Archives: Vlookup
The Vlookup function is an awesome function. It looks up information in a table where you have defined the lookup value in the left-most column of the table. In this video I share how to use it with an IF … Continue reading
This video post will teach demonstrate how to nest formulas in Excel. I share how to use an IF function to determine which table to gather data from using a VLOOKUP. If the region has 2 characters, then lookup the United States … Continue reading